This Notice is posted by Legacy Life Group, Inc., also dba LLG Financial, LLG Wealth Management & Planning, and LLG Advanced Insurance Services. In this Notice we refer to these entities as "we" or "us." Persons seeking financial products and services through us are referred to as "you" or "your."
Protecting your privacy is one of our top concerns. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the security of your information. We also restrict access to your information to those persons who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We apply the same disclosure practices and policies to our former clients as to our current clients.
If your state offers greater privacy protection, we will provide that protection: e.g., the right to opt out.
Information that We May Collect and Share with Others
- Information that we receive from you on applications: name, address, and social security number;
- Information about your transactions with us or others: type of policy purchased;
- Information that we receive from a consumer reporting agency or insurance support organization that may retain and disclose it to others: your health, claims and credit history; and
- Information that we receive when you visit our websites.
Categories of Parties to Whom We May Disclose Information
- Regulators and law enforcement when permitted or required by law;
- Others, with your consent;
- Institutions providing financial products and services: insurers;
- Third party service providers when it is necessary to allow them to provide services for us; and
- Persons that perform marketing services on our behalf.
Accuracy of Your Personal Information that We Possess
We strive to maintain the accuracy of your information that we have. With proper identification, you have the right to access the information we have about you. You have the right to ask us to correct, amend or delete any information that you believe to be incorrect and we will respond within 30 days. If we concur with your request, we will amend or delete the information in question. We will also send the correction to anyone who received the incorrect information in the last two years. If we do not agree that the information is incorrect, you have the right to give us a statement of what you believe to be correct. We will place your statement in your file. We will send it to anyone who received the original information. We will also send it to anyone who later receives the information. To request access to or to amend or delete your information, please contact us at:
Privacy Manager, The Legacy Life Group, Inc.
2840 Plaza Place, Suite 206
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612